Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Beautiful Spirit

~~~~A Beautiful Spirit~~~~


It took a moment to realize you were gone,
But in my ears I could still hear you singing your favorite song.
As tears fell down my face,
I realize you were a gem that will never be replaced.
As I sat back and smiled with tears of joy
You brought so much energy to everyone especially my little boy.
Your heart was so big and had pure love for so many,
It was shown in action and passed along through plenty.
You worked so hard and diligently for all to see,
God saw you were tired and said *My child come with me*
As we all sit and cry,
It brings us joy to know you made it inside.
A beautiful spirit is a humble soul,
A beautiful spirit is a heart of gold
A beautiful spirit is a pleasant surprise,
A beautiful spirit is what I saw through your eyes.
Although my heart is flushed with pain,
I know when the clouds were gathering God was calling your name.
Although right now words can't express,
I know your weary body is at rest.
So go on my long time dear friend and relax your mind,
Because through this kingdom and all over you served your time.
So go on my best dressed friend in heart,
You won everyone over with your smile from the start.
So go on my beautiful spirit,
Go on and take your rest.
I loved you  but my great God loved you best,

Copyright ©2011 Jessica D'Antignac

No comments:

Post a Comment