Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Husband

~~~~My Husband~~~~


The essence of My husband
The essence of this man is God
The soul of this man is his love,
The mind of this man is determination
The frustrations of this man is patience,
The core of this man is his family
The value of this man is priceless,
This man here is the beat that keep on beating
This man here is my earth that keeps me going,
This man here is the love I keep on receiving
This man here is my best-friend I confide in.
This man here is the strength that I can lye with,
This man here soothes my bitter taste.
This man here gives me comfort when I feel out of place.
This man here I go to when my heart is overwhelmed.
This man here holds me in his arms and refills my love.
This man here is the right to my left hand,
This man here is the lay out to my everyday plan.
This man here is the shape to my strawberry tart
This man here God designed for me from the very start.
So when you ask me What is the Essence of my husband,
So when you ask me What is the song of his heart,
I would automatically say the love that God gave us to share from our very start.

Copyright ©2011 Jessica D'Antignac

No comments:

Post a Comment