Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dear Jessica,

Hey mini me I know you are going through so much and feel alone because of what you are going through. I am watching you and if you believe in God I know you will get through these dark ages and overcome. I almost feel like I am talking to myself because at 17yrs old do you even know I exist, do you even know I am holding on to you by a thread. At 13yrs old I watch you lose your faith in God as you found yourself alone, I seen you try and trust people but was again left alone. At 15yrs old I watched you cry and hate yourself, and try to commit suicide I wanted to reach in and save you but God wouldn't allow me too because he had his own plans. But I believed in you. At 17yrs old I sat next to you when you told your story and no one believed you I touched your shoulder and whispered *Don't Give Up* but you had lost it, I remember you took all those pills and tried to kill yourself, I remember begging God for you to please help you, because you had lost your will to live and it wasn't your fault. I remember God saying to me in spirit *She has to believe that I am here and I am keeping her for my plan, she has to keep believing in me* I remember the day you went in for surgery on your kidney and even in the hospital you were still being abused. I cried for you so many nights but I believed in you so many days that you would get through it all. I will never forget the day you thought you got away you was so happy you actually prayed and said Thank God. Only to have to go right back into the place of abuse. Jessica I am sorry you had to go through all of that and I know for years you hated yourself. I know for years you wouldn't trust anyone, you wouldn't even allow a man to touch you. I am sorry you felt alone and each time you thought you had someone to talk to they betrayed you and you was right back at being alone. But I never stop praying to God for you and as the years went by I remember you masking your pain so much until you forgot who you were and became what people wanted and saw you as. That was just a phase I spoke with God and he told me he was keeping you for a special project* I know you thought your life was meaningless for so long. I know you never really found your place with your family so you just went with the flow. But I come to you now in spirit to you to tell you after all those wonder yrs that you thought you had no purpose and that you thought you gave up on God. He never left you alone but he kept you closer than you knew. You had a breaking point again when Janice past you had a set back but God saw you were lonely and broken and at the age of 27yrs old you met a man that would become your husband and he taught you what love was. He made you smile, Jessica he loved you and you allowed him to. For the first time in your life you found happiness you believed again and you began to live and find your own purpose. At 28 you beat the odds and had a son James Joshua D'Antignac Jr. after your husband. Yes! you got married! The same yr you began writing poetry and published 2 books the same yr. all positive and inspiring because you found God for you. You now believed in life and had people around you who loved you and didn't judge you about your past but because they saw God in you. At 30yrs old you now have a daughter, God took you through some challenges with both pregnancies because he was still shaping you to be strong but she survived Jocelyn Jessie-Mae D'Antignac at 3lbs now she is 1yrs old and 23lbs. Also God didn't stop there over your life he gave you the courage to write and publish 3more books. As well as now you are and author and a CEO of your own non-profit organization *Faith Conquers* you are the spokes person for every girl that was just like you and you own VICTORY. So now as I am here to tell you God never left you I am sorry for what you endured but it was for a purpose bigger than you. Now you can watch me make change. Thank you mini Jessica you held on and now I am strong enough to stand up for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment