Saturday, May 4, 2013

Poetry For the lonely Souls.....



If I had not believed in God I would have been alone,
If I had not dream t of him holding my hand I would have stood alone
If I had not cried my last tear and in fear prayed for his existence to be there,
I would have died alone!
It appeared I only had 1 more prayer and all I had to do was prayer to an invisible spirit.
But I was lonely, I felt confused,
I felt abandoned, I felt used
How can this spirit whom I never saw and don't exist help me become a Conqueror and lift,
Life my soul to a higher ground
Touch my heart and keep it safe and sound.
I had given up on life, I didn't have nothing else to lose so I decided to try Christ
It was the best decision I could have ever made for my life
13yrs later and a lifetime of change
God has taken over and is still re-arranging somethings
I never knew of love like I believe in it now
I didn't think peace was possible but now I sleep safe and sound
I took a chance on a thought of what I had to lose
And now I am thankful that as a blessing God is allowing me to be a tool.

I love you and God is waiting, Claim your victory and believe that you are apart of his plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment